Individual Waterski or Wakeboard Lessons
(Includes dry land training if required)
Ten Lesson Waterski and Wakeboard Package
(This package can be used at your convenience valid for current season)
One Week (5 days) Day Camp
(This includes 4 sets per day)
One Day Session
(This includes 4 sets per day. Must be used in one day only)
We also coach, Wakeskating, Surfing, Waterski Jumping, Trick Skiing and Barefooting
Rates are in Canadian Dollars – GST/HST not included
What’s Involved in a beginner waterski or wakeboard lesson at lesson at Bush’s?
- We begin the lesson on the dry land teaching you the basics of how to stand on the water
- Next we simulate the motion of the boat pulling us out on to the water
- Now we are ready to try it on the lake beside the boat on a bar called the boom. This bar creates stability for the skier making deep water starts (coming out of the water) much easier than if done with a full length rope.
- Next is on to a short rope attached to the boom. From this position beside the boat, students can hear the coach teaching them on correct stance and balance on the water
- Finally time to try out of the back of the boat now knowing how to start and stand on the water properly.
- We also teach lessons in the slalom course from Beginner to 39’off working on west coast style. If you ride we can help you clear the wakes or land that flip.